If you're pre-approved, according to information on your credit report, you look like someone who might benefit from and qualify for a Best Egg loan. It does not mean you are guaranteed to qualify for a loan. To determine your loan eligibility, we need additional information that we get when you check your rate through our simple application.
Articles in this section
- What information do you look at to decide if I qualify for a Best Egg loan?
- What does it mean to be pre-approved?
- Does this affect my credit score?
- What information will I need to apply for a Best Egg Loan?
- How do I start an application?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long does it take to fund my loan? How do I get the money?
- What costs will I pay if I take this loan?
- Can I get a joint Best Egg loan?
- What is the difference between individual and household income?