If you're pre-approved, it means that your credit report, as reported by credit agencies, meets certain criteria that we look for in customers. We need additional information, such as income, that you’ll submit in our application to see if you qualify for a loan from us. Checking your rates has no impact on your credit score.
Articles in this section
- What information do you look at to decide if I qualify for a Best Egg loan?
- What does it mean to be pre-approved?
- Will checking my rates impact my credit score?
- What information will I need to apply for a Best Egg Loan?
- How do I start an application?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long does it take to fund my loan? How do I get the money?
- What costs will I pay if I take this loan?
- Can I get a joint Best Egg loan?
- What is the difference between individual and household income?