Best Egg offers loans at fair, fixed rates. Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) start as low as 5.99% for qualified applicants! The APR may include an origination fee of 0.99%–5.99%. If applicable, the origination fee on a five-year loan will be at least 4.99%. The origination fee is deducted from loan proceeds. To see what rates we have for you, check your rate now. The APR is the cost of credit as a yearly rate.
Articles in this section
- What information do you look at to decide if I qualify for a Best Egg loan?
- What does it mean to be pre-approved?
- Does this affect my credit score?
- What information will I need to apply for a Best Egg Loan?
- How do I start an application?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long does it take to fund my loan? How do I get the money?
- What costs will I pay if I take this loan?
- Can I get a joint Best Egg loan?
- What is the difference between individual and household income?