What is a Payment Pathway?
A non-fixed, descending payment option for personal loan customers where the monthly payment decreases as the loan term progresses, allowing customers to have a more personalized payment experience.
Why Payment Pathways?
- Allows you to pay off your loan faster.
- Allows you to save interest over the life of the loan.
- Required auto pay enrollment eases the burden of making manual payments.
- Personalize your loan experience to a greater degree.
How do I enroll?
- As you work through your application, Payment Pathway options will be presented to you after the bank details page.
- You must enroll in auto pay and remain enrolled for the life of the loan.
- Select the descending monthly payments pathway, then complete your application.
How will I know if I am enrolled?
You’ll receive a welcome email with details about your loan. Shortly after that, you’ll receive a separate email confirming your new Payment Pathway enrollment.
Will there be an additional TILA or Amortization Schedule?
No, there are no changes to your TILA or the amortization schedule if you choose to opt into a Payment Pathway.
Can I enroll in a payment assistance program and stay enrolled in a Payment Pathway?
No, enrollment in any of the payment assistance programs, loan extensions, and due date changes will automatically take you off a Payment Pathway.
Can I change my due date?
No, you will not be able to change your due date if you would like to remain opted into a Payment Pathway.
What if I need to change my bank linked to my auto pay?
Give us a call at 855-282-6353 and we’ll gladly process your bank change and update your account so you can remain opted into a Payment Pathway.